Maximilian Melcher <m...@...> writes:
[snip]
> In my document settings im using natbib with author-year selected. How
> can i change the styles of the references? Is that set in the style of
> the bibtex where i set "dinat" ? I tried to activate biblatex from here
> : http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex but that didnt work at all.

Hi Maximilian,

I tried the 'dinat' style and it works with Natbib for 1.6.2 - however I use
plain old BibTex not BibLatex - are you sure you need BibLatex for your purpose?
If you don't, well then stick to BibTex, that way you will get the citation
style you want. If you need BibLatex on the other hand, then forget this post, I
don't know anything about it ...

As for the BibTex thing:
[Insert]->[List/TOC]->[BibTex Bibliography]
  - Add your database
  - Choose your style

Hope this helps
-Ralf