From: James C. Sutherland <james.sutherl...@utah.edu>
Date: Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: Inserting C++ code
To: lyx-users User <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>

On Jun 7, 2009, at 5:55 AM, Sajjad wrote:

 Hello forum,

> I have installed LyX 2.6.1 and trying to insert C++ code. I am trying as
> follows:
>
> 1. Inserted a float algorithm .
> 2. Pasted the code snippet inside that
>

> But the code is not well formatted
>
> Any hint on how to keep the format ?

I have noticed that when I copy code from the emacs editor, line breaks are
not respected when pasted into LyX.  However, if I copy code from XCode
(Mac) then the problem goes away.  While I don't know why this is the case,
my suggestion to you is to try to open your C++ file in a different editor
and copy it into LyX.

James