Jannick Asmus wrote:
Just checked with with the changed .layout-file in the layout-folder of the
installation tree (I am working on a Vista machine). The funny thing is that
the code is correctly presented in the LyX-LaTeX preview window and can be
well digested by LaTeX after re-export. Is it possible that the problme is
just a question of presentation in LyX while there compiling the code with
LyX runs into problems.
The problem is that the tex2lyx import routine doesn't have any way to recognize code from the layout modules. We're working on a fix, but this turns out to be not an entirely easy problem.

rh