Hi list,
building a new gentoo system fro scratch with quite some documentation i often have the need to cut some lines from gvim to insert them into my lyx document. Doing so I loose all line breaks.
For longer peaces of code this is quite annoying.

IIRC this topic has already been discussed in this list but i didn't save the contributions, and ggogling didn't give what I was looking for.

If somebody can give me a hint it would save me a lot of time

TIA

Hellmut

--
Dr. Hellmut Weber         m...@hellmutweber.de
Degenfeldstraße 2         tel   +49-89-3081172