On Wed, 29 Jul 2009, Ignacio Garc?a wrote:

But I realized that I can select/mark a sentence with the mouse, but I
cannot drag this selected sentence around in Lyx, e.g. placing it in the
paragraph above. Everytime I try this the sentence is deselected.

So, would this be a good idea to propose this for future Lyx versions?

How do others think about this?

I think it's already a wanted feature. Do you know the FeaturePoll wiki
page? Have a look at this page if you want
http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/FeaturePoll (7.4, 7.5)

In this page you can _Vote for the feature YOU would like to see included!_

  I don't see where I can add my name to not include this feature. Using the
keyboard to cut/copy and paste works well and is common in the UNIX
environment. Developers have more important issues for their attention.

Rich