Hi all,

I have a small problem with my still almost clean setup of LyX 1.6.3 (installed with LyXWinInstaller) on Windows 7 Pro (x64) and Acrobat 8.1.x.

If I click the View PDF button, the PDF file is generated in the temp folder, but nothing much happens. Well, nothing visible at least - in taskmgr, an acrobat.exe process does appear and eats up more than 50% CPU (and, no matter which document I convert, around 15MB of RAM). Even if I leave this running for an extended period of time, nothing happens. Opening Acrobat beforehand does not help. I can open the generated PDF any other way without problems though.

Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks,
Thomas