Hi LyX users,

I use LyX 1.6.4 on Windows XP.

I am having trouble with LyX crashing when I try to edit urls. I am
able to edit them within ERT boxes but when I try to click on one that
is in a little gray box (i.e. just the letters "URL" visible, not the
entire URL, although the URL looks well-formed in the LaTeX preview
window), LyX freezes and then crashes with the following popup error
message:

LyX Software exception Detected
LyX has caught an exception, it will now attempt to save all unsaved
documents and exit.
Exception:bad allocation

AppName: lyx.exe         AppVer: 0.0.0.0         ModName: lyx.exe
ModVer: 0.0.0.0  Offset: 00004cd4

Any advice on how to fix this problem would be appreciated.