Hello everybody,
I'm registred to this mailing list for few weeks and I'm very surprised about
one thing : there is no keyword in the mail subject that tell people "this
comes from the Lyx users list". It's very messing because you cannot filter the
mails efficiently. In addition sometimes, mail subject is not so easy to link
with Lyx so organising the mail box is not so easy.
I don't know if it should be done automaticaly by the list system or if people
that send mail should add something like I've done for example manually.
It's a pity because informations in the mails are often very interesting :-)
It was just a remark to improve this list.
Yves