Hello,

I'm trying to write my thesis with the excellent Lyx port of classicThesis (uses Koma). However, I prefer keeping my bibliographies separate (ie one bibliography per chapter).

I don't have deep understanding of Latex, but found some 2002 posts to this list relative to using bibunits. I tried those as well as looking at chapterbib.

The simplest I could attempt to do was to compile the following example:
http://wiki.lyx.org/Examples/Bibunits

Suprisingly, it doesn't work (I obtain only one single bibliography at the end). Here's the output:
http://yannick.poulet.org/scratch/bibunits_KomaArticle.pdf

I'm running this on Lyx 1.6.3 on Mac OS 10.5.8 and the pdflatex version I think I'm using is:
pdfeTeX, Version 3.141592-1.21a-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.4)

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks & regards,

Yannick