Hello,
Sorry if the subject was already and recurrently treated in the list. As I
said, I'm new so I didn't know.
In fact, I filter by the "To" field and it works perfectly with Yahoo webmail
so my problem is solved. Once again I should have think a bit before sending my
request on the list...
Thanks for the responses.

Yves

>> Hello everybody, I'm registred to this mailing list for few weeks and I'm
>> very surprised about one thing : there is no keyword in the mail subject
>> that tell people "this comes from the Lyx users list".

> If you look at the details in the email you will find list information which
> you should be able to your mail client to use.

  As long as I've subscribed to this mail list, all messages have the
subject line prefixed with [Lyx]. Perhaps that's because all I've used is
procmail and (al)pine as my MUA, but it's always been there.

Rich

-- Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |  Integrity            Credibility