I'm sorry to tell you this, but there is not such thing as Lyx
packages. All of them are Latex packages. So unfortunately you need
to, at least, know how to install and use a package in LaTeX, as there
is no easy way to interface a LaTeX package with Lyx. Installation
depends on your OS and LaTeX distribution. Usage is OS independent.

Please check this:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Packages/Installing_Extra_Packages
http://www.artofproblemsolving.com/LaTeX/AoPS_L_GuidePack.php
http://www.troubleshooters.com/linux/lyx/lyx_latex_tex.htm