To: "Wu Kai Chiu, ami" <wuke...@eternalit.com>
Cc: <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 12:10 AM
Subject: Re: Using handwriting fonts

In the preamble add the following lines:

\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{la}

I think that would be enough. You won't see on screen, but the pdf
should be generated with this font.

Good luck!!!
Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 6:05 PM, Wu Kai Chiu, ami<wuke...@eternalit.com> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to use the font "la" for cursive font,
as in http://www.tug.dk/FontCatalogue/la/

However, when I use \la
I got the following error:
"Font T1/la/m/n/10=la14 at 7.14279pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not found"

I am using MikTeX and all packages are installed throught the Package Manager.
What should I do to use this font?

Thanks,
ami
believed to be clean.