Iain Mac Donald a écrit :
I am trying out koma-script v2 for producing letters. I have
my template looking the way I want it with one exception. No matter
what I try everything from salutation onwards is less wide than the
top of the letter. You can see this on the wiki examples page too
http://wiki.lyx.org/Examples/KomaLetter2

I don't want to change the recipient address position as that fits
nicely into a windowed envelope. I would like to expand the other
content so that the left and right is aligned all the way down.

Anyone know how?
The figure 6.1 named "Schematic of letter paper's pseudo lengths" on page 170 of the KOMA-Script english manual (scrguien.pdf) is your best friend. You can change firstheadwidth, firstfootwidth and refwidth in the lco file and adapt them to your needs.
--
jmp