Hi all,

I'm deep in the middle of indexing my new book and found yet another problem,
and this one can't be worked around by setting Tools->preferences->output-
>latex->Tex_encoding to T1.

This time, when inserting see and seealso records, I'm forced to use ERT for
each of the curly braces or else part of the seealso text doesn't show up and
an erroneous page number is shown. This is a huge time sink.

As a workaround, is there a way I can have all my see and seealso entries in
an external file and import it? I seem to remember that can be done, and
hopefully it would work around this time sink.

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package