On Wednesday 16 September 2009 09:20:50 Helge Hafting wrote:
> Is there anything in LyX a left-handed person might want different?
> I think most of the support goes in the OS: left handed mouse,
> and anything you might want change about the keyboard.

I am left handed, and I really don't want anything different.  I use enough
different computers (mainly set up by right handed people) that I have given up
wanting anything special.  I'm just happy if the mouse (or trackball) is not
one of those blatantly discriminatory gadgets which can only be used in the
right hand, and if it can be moved to the left side of the keyboard.

Les

Les Denham