Dear LyX lists,
I have tried to download the new lyx since it has been
announced, but up to now is not successed. The server
said. I have checked it everyday:
----------
Error!
Could not connect. FTP server may be too busy.

You tried to access the address ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/bin/1.6.4, which is
currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly
spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
----------

I have also tried all of the mirrors, but I found that the newest LyX version
is 1.6.0.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards,
Wayan
---
Dr. I Wayan WARMADA
Jurusan Teknik Geologi
Fakultas Teknik, Universitas Gadjah Mada
Jl. Grafika 2 Yogyakarta 55281 - INDONESIA
Phone: +62-274-901380; Fax: +62-274-513668
http://warmada.staff.ugm.ac.id