Thanks a lot! Finally I added the 'cp' command in the converter to
copy the files I needed (*.pdf and *.txt) before compiling:

cp $$r/*.pdf $$r/*.txt ./ & [converting commands here, e.g. pdflatex $$i]

It's still not a complete solution, but works for my situation.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Phone: 515-294-6609 Web: http://yihui.name