Nicolas Ferré a écrit :
Jean-Marie Pacquet a écrit :
Nicolas Ferré a écrit :
Hi,

I just wrote a generic recommendation letter using the Koma-v2 letter class. In this letter, I don't put any address field, however the produced output shows a large blank spacing between the "from address" field and the date. How can I reduce this spacing?

Regards,
You can reduce this vertical spacing with the "refvpos" pseudo length:
For a 50mm vertical spacing, put the line:

\...@setplength{refvpos}{50mm}

in the preamble just after the line \LoadLetterOption{...

Unfortunately, it does not work as I expected. OK, the vertical spacing is reduced, but the same amount of text as before remains on the first page while the rest remains on the second page. I mean, there is now a very ugly large white space at the end of the first page, meaning the text has been simply translated.
I don't see any other option in the koma letter parameters I may change.

For this space at the end of the first page you can use the parameter "enlargefirstpage". Add this line:

enlargefirstpage=true,

in the preamble at the beginning of the options list (below the "\KOMAoptions{" line).
--
jmp