On 09/23/2009 05:27 AM, Vincent van Ravesteijn - TNW wrote:

Hello, I want to install lyx-1.6.4.1 from source but i get
an error during make. configure before was successfull. I
want to install lyx in a non-standard directory. further i
have the newest qt version installed from source in a non-
standard directory.

what can i do now?

In file included from SignalSlotPrivate.cpp:15:
SignalSlotPrivate_moc.cpp:14:2: error: #error "This file was generated
using the moc from 4.2.3. It"
SignalSlotPrivate_moc.cpp:15:2: error: #error "cannot be used with the
include files from this version of Qt."
SignalSlotPrivate_moc.cpp:16:2: error: #error "(The moc has changed too
much.)"

The files that are named *_moc.cpp are deprecated. They are now called
moc_*. So, it seems that you have compiled LyX some while ago using
Qt4.2.3.

I think that if you remove the *_moc.cpp files, it will compile.

I've seen this error myself. make clean && make distclean, then start over.

rh