Hello,

I`m just at the beginning of writing my diploma thesis with Lyx.

I`ve received a template for tex-files from my university where all
standards like the layout of the cover (and so on) are defined!

I was told, that it works only with Unicode and xelatex!

So I`ve made all changes described in http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/XeTeX !

But when opening my master-document (the one with all definitions and
includes for the capters), it looks very weird and there are several errors
(see below)  when trying to create the dvi or pdf!

LaTeX Error: *** this package currently works only with XeTeX ***

Font EU1/lmr/m/n/10=[lmroman10-regular]:mapping=tex-text at 10.0pt not
loadable                               ERROR-NR.1

Font \...@basefont=linuxlibertineo at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file
n                                             ERROR-NR.2

Undefined control sequence.
ERROR-NR.3

Description for ERROR-NR.1:

\fontencoding\encodingdefault\selectfont

I wasn't able to read the size data for this font,

so I will ignore the font specification.

[Wizards can fix TFM files using TFtoPL/PLtoTF.]

You might try inserting a different font spec;

e.g., type `I\font<same font id>=<substitute font name>'.

Description for ERROR-NR.2:

\setmainfont{LinuxLibertineO}

% Schriftwahl in Xelatex über Fontspec (z....

I wasn't able to read the size data for this font,

so I will ignore the font specification.

[Wizards can fix TFM files using TFtoPL/PLtoTF.]

You might try inserting a different font spec;

e.g., type `I\font<same font id>=<substitute font name>'.

Description for ERROR-NR.3:

\setmainfont{LinuxLibertineO}

% Schriftwahl in Xelatex über Fontspec (z....

The control sequence at the end of the top line

of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have

misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct

spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,

and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

It would be very nice, if anyone could help me soon, because I´m running out
of time and I don´t want to write with MS Word …

Thanks in advance

Sincerely

Klaus Mittag

klaus.mit...@ingolstadt-mail.de