Guenter Milde <mi...@...> writes:

> On 2009-09-24, micha wrote:
> >  k = $1,38
> >                 10^{-23}VAs/K$ die Boltzmannkonstante \tabularnewline
> > I wasn't able to read the size data for this font,
> > so I will ignore the font specification.
> > [Wizards can fix TFM files using TFtoPL/PLtoTF.]
> > You might try inserting a different font spec;
> > e.g., type `I\font<same font id>=<substitute font name>'.
>
> > is showen when i make a pdf...
>
> Please provide more input (selected font, ....) or (best) a "minimal example"
> (smallest possible LyX file that exhibits the problem.
>
> Günter

OK...

I whant to use ° signe for my diploma and one time it ist no problem to make a
pdf out of my dokument and than afer a while lyx writes this massage. after i
eras all the ° it works and than i can put them back and i can print it whith °.
But afer a while the massage cames back...

.. it sunds a bit strange i now... :-(