Hi lyx-users,

   I am experiencing problems with the undo feature on the SVN trunk version
of LyX and I'd like to know if anyone else is experiencing something similar.

   When I press Ctrl-Z, a whole bunch of changes gets undone as opposed to
just the most recent one. Developers, it seems like there is some problem
with the events that trigger undo-checkpointing in the code.

  I am unable to reproduce this on a small file for filing a bug-report. This
bug surfaces only in a large LyX file that is about to become a paper I want
to submit :-(

Thanks,
Manoj