Hi all,

I am using koma-Book and encounter the following problem:

When I insert graphics into the Appendix, they are always shown on the next page. When I set the image into a float-object and use the setting "here, always" (sorry ... german version), then _sometimes_ it works without page-break. But I don't want to place it as a float-object, because in the Appendix it has to be right in the place I choose.

The next problem: The inserted graphics are never centered, even if I use the paragraph-setting "align: center". It makes no difference if I insert them as floating object or just as image.

Thanks in advance for any idea,
Berthold