Am Freitag 09 Oktober 2009 schrieb rgheck:
> On 10/09/2009 10:43 AM, vinc...@alice.it wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
> > I'm writing my thesis and I was wondering whether it is possible to use
> > Lyx for a double language document. What I'd like to do is having a
> > double column layout with the text written in one language on the left
> > and another one on the right side. The text should be aligned: chapters,
> > sections, etc. should start at the same point in the page, and the only
> > things to be shared between the two languages would be tables, figures
> > and equations. Does anyone of you know how to do this?
>
> I don't think it would be possible to do this in LyX natively, i.e.,
> without a LOT of ERT. There must be some LaTeX packages that do this
> kind of thing, but I don't know of them, and you might be better off
> just doing the whole thing in LaTeX.
>
> rh

I have done something like this with minipages, simulating so double columns.

1.) Insert->Box, Right click->Settings->With 45 Column width
2.) Insert->Formatting->Horizontal space...->Spacing=Horizontal fill
3.)  Insert->Box, Right click->Settings->With 45 Column width

        Kornel
--
Kornel Benko
kornel.be...@berlin.de