Hello,

I have a problem with the sectioning in Lyx, as the standard sectioning
depth of Lyx is barely enough for german law papers. I need to use \chapter
and \part as additional sections. I have done the formating with the package
titlesec. My document class is report [koma]. The only solution I found on
the net to remove the pagebreaks is using tex-code in the text:

\noindent
\begin{minipage}{\textwidth}
\chapter{Aufgabe 1}
\end{minipage}

The problem ist that it screws up the TOC and is not very practical in the
long run. I heard an option might be to redefine the chapter in the layout
file, but have no clue how to do this.

I hope some can help me. Thanks ahead,

Axel