Jean-Marc Lasgouttes schrieb:
Ignacio García <ignacio.gmora...@gmail.com> writes:
It seems that this issue is similar in Spanish documents.
Some layouts are predefined by the files .ldf in the babel system.

The following is a quotation of the documentation of frenchb module:
 "Listes « itemize » :
 – les marqueurs traditionnels du type « • » sont remplacés par défaut
par des tirets doubles « – », ou par un autre marqueur choisi par
l’utilisateur (voir section 3)."

This is a known problem (see for example ticket #2277). The problem is
that the code for changing bullets is output before loading babel,
whereas it should have been done after the loading of babel. This bug is
probably easier to solve now than it used to be.

JMarc

Hi Ignazio, Jean-Marc,
thanks for your quick responses.

I can live with that situation and edit the exported LaTeX file correspondingly for the final version.

Hope to see this bug corrected some day.

For the moment I'm very happy about the ease to produce documents in diffenrent languages and having teh spellchecker working fine (which I need a lot more than in my native german ;-)

Happy LyXing

Hellmut

--
Dr. Hellmut Weber         m...@hellmutweber.de
Degenfeldstraße 2         tel   +49-89-3081172