Dear list,

There is a slightly annoying feature of the behaviour of my Lyx which, I have just realised, may be seen as a bug. When I open a drop-down menu -e. g., when choosing the language of a paragraph from the drop-down list of possibilities- even if I navigate to my preferred option using the cursor keys, after pressing Enter the program stays in the option that was closer to the position of the mouse cursor.

This is, as I say, slightly annoying, because it forces me to use the mouse, which may sometimes be a waste of time. Do you all see this kind of behaviour? Is it the intended behaviour?

Thanks,
Manolo