I don't know the first thing about compiling on OS 2008 (Maemo) for
Nokia internet tablets. The architecture is armel - do I need to put
any special flags in while compiling? I have a dev environment set up
and I think I have all the dependencies (QT libs, etc)

I have an error as described here: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=30876

Can anyone figure out what's going on, or if there is an arm option I
can pass in? I couldn't find anything about that in there. What drives
me crazy is that there are all these dead ends about compiling LyX for
Maemo but no actual downloads. Any help at all would be useful.
Thanks!!