Daniele_P schreef:
Hi everyone!
I'm using the last version of Lyx for Mac (OS: Snow Leopard).. I have a
graph in jpeg format (but I also tried with a gif format and many many
others) and I want to insert it into Lyx..
I go in "Insert"-->"Graphics" and browse the file. Then, Lyx displays the
graph correctly but when I create the pdf (pdflatex) I get this error:
LaTeX Error: Unknown option `dvialw' for package `graphics'.

...and in the description box:

 \if
        !\...@driver!
The option `dvialw' was not declared in package `graphics', perhaps you
misspelled its name. Try typing  <return>  to proceed.
----->Any advise? I'm getting quite desperate!

Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Daniele

Did you change the "Graphics Driver" setting in "Document Settings->Document Class" ?

Is it solved if you set this back to default ?

Vincent