Guenter Milde <mi...@...> writes:
> It rather looks like data corruption on the way (or opening a PDF as
> normal text) How do you transfer the PDFs to her? What happens, if you
> hand her copy on a floppy or USB-stick?
>
> Günter

I would exclude data corruption as she told me she has never been able to open
the PDFs I sent her... It means at least 5 or 6 completely different PDFs were
corrupted... sounds too strange to me. Unless the department has serious issues
with mail server. Indeed, I trasfer the file through mail.

Never tried to give the file directly, unfortunately she is rarely available for
directly speak. Seems like she's having some local problems, but she sent me
some PDFs too... so the problem is specific of my files. Could this be a problem
of version of the PDF? I really don't think so...

My solution for now is to try sharing the document with google documents.

Thanks for your answers!