* Uwe Stöhr wrote, On 11/11/09 15:16:
Sam Liddicott schrieb:

I find it interesting that the up-arrow still rendered, but that the error stopped lyx's latex run (and second run to resolve references).

This is the correct behaviour: When a LaTeX-error occurs, LyX stops because LaTeX stops. That this raises a LaTeX error instead of a LaTeX warning is another issue of the luximono fonts.

Fair enough.

I did submit a report to Bigelow and Holmes about luxi-mono.

I suppose another fix would be a package that redefines \textuparrow{} (etc) to switch font if running under the ul9 font.

I'll try and work out how to do that.

Sam