Hi Guys, it makes a long time since I don't post any question bothering you
guys.
The thing is, I need to delivery something to my college and as I have a short
period of time to do this I was wondering if some one already faced this issue.
Actually is a simple question but I'm not sure how to accomplish.

What I wanna do is:
Under LIST OF FIGURES (LOF) and LIST OF TABLES (LOT) I want the following:

Instead of
1 . <Description of Figure>
2. <Description of Figure>
3. <Description of Figure>

I WANT:
Figure 1. <Description of Figure>
Figure 2. <Description of Figure>
Figure 3. <Description of Figure>
And
Table 1. <Description of Table> ....
Table 2. <Description of Table> ....
Table 3. <Description of Table> ....

I want it for tables and figures.
I believe just a simple \renewcommand would solve my problem. CAN please
someone tell me how to do this?

As always,
Thank you very much.

Marcelo