Rainer M Krug <r.m.k...@...> writes:
> as far as I understand LyX, it uses a chain of converters to convert
> incompatible graphic formats. Under Linux, eps files can be converted to a
> usable format. In contrast, it seems that this is not possible under Mac, or
> the appropriate converters are not installed.
> EPS -> PDF conversion is handled by ps2pdf
> So I would assume if you can install this and reconfigure LyX, it should
> work.
>
> Rainer

Well... there already is, and I suppose it is working in LyX too as all my eps
are also present as pdf, so I suppose LyX has already converted them. Maybe
dvipdfm did the conversion? Anyway, the command convert is working and epstopdf
is set in LyX and is working as well. I still get that message though.
Thanks!

Luca