On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 10:16:21PM -0500, Steve Litt wrote:
> I'm here, I haven't changed a thing, as far as I know I should still be on
> the
> list. I'm sl...@troubleshooters.com.
>
> If anyone knows how to fix this, please do it. The last time this happened to
> me it took a month to reach the person capable of fixing it.

Your domain's administrator has an SPF record in the zone.  I bet it
has something to do with that.  It appears to have something to do
with how you're validating, because it's complaining about an
unroutable mail domain.  My bet is that the application of SPF rules
at your side is the problem.  Talk to your mail admin?

Andrew Sullivan
a...@shinkuro.com
Shinkuro, Inc.