Murat Yildizoglu schrieb:

Opening dvi by Yap works (also PDF).

Perfect. So you LyX installation was successful.

But not the PS (it opens
Irfanview instead, I imagine that it has been associated to PS files).

Yes, as no special PS viewer is set in LyX, the default viewer set for PS is opened. So you can reset the default viewer for PS in the Windows file explorer option to GSview, or you set explicitly a viewer for the format PS in LyX's preferences.

I can put the link to GSview by hand, I was just surprised that LyX was
not able to see it.

When GSview is installed, it associate PS files automatically. In your case IrfanView restored the file associations afterwards automatically to itself, so that GSview is no longer the default viewer for PS. This is a special feature of IrfanView (OK, other programs also automatically restore file extensions to themselves).

I have also thought that Lyx was able to ineteract with JabRef as a
bibtex editor, this is why I was surprised to see the cited elements
in the log file.

What would you expect? JabRef is an editor for BibTeX files while LyX only use existing BibTeX files as they are. LyX doesn't have jet a feature that lets you open the BibTeX file out of LyX.
That we check for JabRef is more a feature for Linux users to show them what is
installed and what not.

regards Uwe