Thanks James,

Yes, I did what you suggested before asking in the forum...

For example, I set the float to be at the bottom of the page, but now it
gets pushed to the end of the document.

But, when I set it for Default placement, it does show in the middle of the
document, but by default at the top of the page.

So, forcing it to be at bottom of page, forces it again to end of document.

I'm using article class.

Thanks, erez

--
Erez Yerushalmi