On 12/14/2009 09:41 AM, Rainer M Krug wrote:

I save it in  ~/.lyx/scripts/ but it is not executed.

Do I have to set it somewhere to execute the script? Do I have to set the copier to execute this script somwehere under FileFormats?

Yes, you have to set the copier under Converters, for whichever converter you want to use it with. Note that you will want to use the variables mentioned in Customization 3.2 to get the arguments you need.

By the way, I think you will also need to do the actual copying of the file from the temporary directory to the destination directory yourself. If you use a special copier, then LyX does not do it for you.

rh