On 12/14/2009 08:28 PM, Sergio Celani wrote:
Hi

I new user of Lyx.Before I used Scientific Workplace.

I would like to change the way as Lyx export some  latex files.

For example, take the ams article. When Lyx export to latex put

\newtheorem{thm}{Theorem}

\newtheorem{cor}[thm]{Corollary}

but I would like
\newtheorem{theorem}{Theorem}[section]
\newtheorem{corollary}[theorem]{Corollary}

Where I can change these parameters ?

The easiest way, probably, is to copy the theorems-ams.inc file to your local LyX directory (e.g., $HOME/.lyx/layouts/, on Linux) and then make the modifications you need in that file. It'll be clear, if you look at the file, where to make them. The disadvantage to this method is that you're making the change globally. A more flexible way is to create a module of your own that will override the existing declarations, and then you can use it when you want to do so. Have a look at the theorems-sec.module to get a sense for how this is done and at Chapter 5 of the Customization manual for all the details.

Richard