Am 22.12.2009 12:32, schrieb Manolo Martí­nez:
Dear Horst, please remember to copy the list in your replies.

I know that i con open several files. But i do not want to open singulary one file after the other. I have to open hundreds of files which are in the same folder and search a possivility to open them with one command (I have to convert all files to txt-format). Is there a possibity to "mark" all files and to open all files with one "klick" or another way to open - and convert - all files at the same time?

I guess one way to do this is with a simple script that goes file by file doing,

lyx yourfile.lyx -e ps
ps2ascii yourfile.ps yourfile.txt

Does this help?

Manolo

Thanks. I have use the commands for a singel lyx-document and it funktioned. But i do not know how i can "install" this script (I am using lyx at this time on windows 7 because i can not install my old opensuse on my new computer whith raid)?

Horst