Hello,I know this is a bit off-topic (well, COMPLETELY off-topic) but I ask in
this newsl because I know there are some guys with international languages
coding knoledges who could at least redirect me to some other community for
this kind of problems.I need to copy some text (ok, I confess I would like to
use googletranslate to know what's about!) in a pdf document which stays at
this location: http://www.ionio.gr/~GreekMus/articles/samaras.pdfAnyway, I
tried to copy the text to some editor/wp but always failed and found only bad
characters, saving only some words coded in latin alphabet.Maybe a greek user
can copy and then repaste the text in a suitable format.Any other
ideas/help?ThanksPiero
25 Gigabyte per le tue foto online
http://www.windowslive.it/foto.aspx