Dear all,

I have two pages of graphs of a measurement in a two sided layout with
normal left-to-right text. I use classicthesis.

The graphs consists of four floats and should be printed on two pages
opposite to each other, so when someone opens the document, one can
see all four graphs at once.

Until now, I tried with clear page, clear double page ect. to do this.
Unfortunately after 'clear double page', a right (odd) page starts,
which is expected behaviour. I want to change this to left for this
case.

In the other parts of the document, clear double page should behave normally.

Does anybody have some suggestions? Maybe clever use of minipage or ERT?

Thanks,
Corné