Hope I'm not doing the wrong thing here, not a criticism, if at all
correct, just an observation:

Embedded Objects

Chapter 2

2.11.1 Coloured Cells

\rowcolow{cyan}

is inserted to the first cell of this row. Note that this overwrites
the column color for the first cell. The last cell of the last row is
colored magenta by inserting the TeX-Code command

I possibly incorrectly assume it should read:

\rowcolor{cyan}

Discovered this while getting more adventuress and trying to colour a
row. But it doesn't work with either spelling for me.

But that's not a worry because \cellcolor{cyan} does and I'll just do
individual cells instead of the whole row.

Be well,
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524
A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of