On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 09:36:24 +0100 Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
<lasgout...@lyx.org> shared this with is all on the Lyx users list:

>Le 2 févr. 10 à 08:26, M-L a écrit :
>> %% THE CLASS OPTIONS
>> %% Remove preceeding '%' to uncomment an item
>> \KOMAoptions{%
>> ,headsepline=false%            separate the header with a line on
>> page
>
>What happens if you remove the comma in front of this line?
>
>> I can't find it in the document any place at all, and I've loaded the
>> document with a text editor without being able to find that `',
>
>I think it is complaining about an empty option. The `' are just
>added around
>this empty string.
>
>JMarc

Thanks Jean-Marc,

That did it, and now I have to wonder if I place that comma there, and
now there is a line under the header?

So it doesn't obey the command It places a head separater line there,
If I try to comment out that line by % or %, I get the error message
again.

If I try to set it as headsepline=true% The line is still there? Weird.

But at least I have it working, but some strange things are happening
and I don't know where to look for the answers.

My Internet connection is down so will send when I can.

Thank you again,
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524
Let nothing come between you and the light.