On 02/10/10, Jürgen Spitzmüller <sp...@lyx.org> wrote:
>Stefano Franchi wrote:
>> apparently, the latest version of Okular (Kde pdf viewer) just released
>>  with  KDE 4.4 supports both dvi and pdf reverse searches (via synctex
>>  (pdf) or source specials(dvi) (see
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/okular-de...@kde.org/msg05305.html and
>> http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.4_Release_Goals). I could only
>>  find  documentation on how to set it up with emacs/auctex, though. Can I
>>  assume that the instruction givens in the lyx wiki on how to set up
>>  reverse search on a mac now apply to to linux as well? I would avoid
>>  chasing shadows, if possible.
>
>Read Help > Additional Features, section 4.6.
>
>Jürgen

Thanks Jürgen.

        I didn't know instructions were in the help documents already. I
remember we
had a discussion about this topic last year and there no solutions  for the
linux platform.

Cheers,

S.

Stefano Franchi
Department of Philosophy          Ph:  (979) 862-2211
Texas A&M University              Fax: (979) 845-0458
305B Bolton Hall                  fran...@philosophy.tamu.edu
College Station, TX 77843-4237