I have noticed the following problems with my Mac's LyX 1.6.5:

- I cannot select text pressing SHIFT and the cursor
- I can no longer create a new row in a formula by pressing CMD enter

I recently upgraded to 1.6.5, I don't know if this problem occurred a result of
this installation. I never know what the right thing to do answer during the
installer script, when prompted about overwriting and such. Could that have
created this problem? Maybe a key binding problem? I have mine tweaked the old
style, from the file, but it never created problems before.

Just in case I downloaded 1.6.4.2, the previous version I was using and I found
I now had the same problems.

Thanks

-Ivan