Giovanni Bacci a écrit :
[...]
Anyway, I'd like to know if it's possible to change subject alignment
in a letter koma-script v.2 class. As an option i can only choose
{before,after}opening and titled/untitled. Both of them came with
a center aligned text. But what i'd like to obtain is a left justified
alignment. I've googled a bit, but without finding any clue.
  Any hints?
Default subject (i.e. beforeopening and untitled) is left justified. Only the title (if selected) is centered. This can be seen on figure 6.1: Schematic of letter paper's pseudo lengths. So I don't really understand your request: do you want the title to be left justified?
--
jmp