> Uisng koma script book, and having on
> my title page only a title,
> subject and authors, for some reason I get a white page
> after the title
> page whereas I need to put the title verso there. I can't
> see any reason
> why this is happening: what should I check?

 A long time ago I decided to prepare all frontmatter aside, if it is
necessary, in several archives aside, and then to include them in the main file.
 These separated archives can be done with Lyx or any other tool and then
exported to pdf. Then they are simply included at the beginning of the main
file.
 In the preamble of main file I put \title{} and \date{}.
 Definitively this is very comfortable.
Marcelo

      Yahoo! Cocina

http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/