On 2010-3-8 16:38, Pavel Sanda wrote:
Asm warrior wrote:
I have equation like below:

\begin{equation}
^{C}v_{B}=^{C}(^{U}V_{B})\end{equation}

but when I save the lyx file, then reopen it, it became

\begin{equation}
^{C}v_{B}={}^{C}(^{U}V_{B})\end{equation}

You can see the screen shot before and after the lyx was reopened.

So, the automatically added brace(there will be a rectangle before the
superscript)was really ugly shown in Lyx editor, is it possible to disable
this functionality. I just don't want these change.

i dont see it here, but this is a second report that we additionally add braces
into mathed. could you please put it to trac with the problematic file?
pavel

I'm sorry, I forgot to tell my platform:
WindowsXP Lyx 1.6.5