Hi João,

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 1:40 AM, Uwe Stöhr <uwesto...@web.de> wrote:
> Am 17.03.2010 01:14, schrieb João Maia e Silva:
>
>> Now, one new comers question! how do you communicate with the outside
>> world, without using the pdf? the rtf converter is not that bad, but
>> with my experience, I'm failing to integrate the images on the text as
>> well as the bibliography (the references label goes on the text, but not
>> on the end of the doc)
>
> I propose to use eLyXer
> http://www.nongnu.org/elyxer/
> to convert your LyX file into HTML. Almost all office programs are able to
> import HTML.

Yes, just be sure to run eLyXer with the --html flag, either
standalone or changing the converter line from within LyX:
  Tools > Preferences > External formats > Converters > LyX to HTML > Converter:
just add the --html option as the first one:
  elyxer.py --html --directory $$r $$i $$o
or
  python -m elyxer.py --html --directory $$r $$i $$o

In fact, I don't see why eLyXer should not be the default Word
exporter. Uwe, do you think it would be worthwhile to send a patch to
that effect?

Alex.