I can use English and French dictionaries with CocoAspell with Lyx I
have just installed it and selected the relevant dictionaries (US
English and French for me). I have not done anything else special to
make it work, as far as I can remember.

Murat

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu
Université Paul Cézanne (Aix-Marseille 3)

Bureau 320
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 27 (standard)
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 70 (secrétariat)
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 47 (bureau)